NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANPORTATION DRIVER
The mission of Angel MedTrans is to provide safe, timely, and courteous personalized transportation services for Utah residents. We pride ourselves on transporting our clients to and from their destinations on time and in comfort. Our team members have an exciting opportunity to give back to their communities and provide important services to those in need.
Essential Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
Transporting patients with varying special needs and disabilities, including passengers needing wheelchair transportation, to and from medical facilities, and assisted living facilities in a timely manner. Assist wheelchair and passengers to enter and depart vehicles, as well as into and out of pickup/drop-off points. Provide conscientious and friendly customer service. Follow appropriate procedures for passenger loading and unloading. Recognize medical situations requiring a higher level of intervention and communicates to appropriate personnel. Utilize GPS to locate pick up and drop off locations. Ensure vehicles are cleaned and maintained in good working order; responsible for completing mechanical checklist for vehicle at the start of each shift. Interact with clients in a professional, compassionate, and conscientious manner.
- Safe driving skills
- Able to lift 70 pounds unassisted
- Ability to use technology (GPS, Bluetooth, smart phone apps etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License – no more than one minor traffic violation in the last 5 years
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Ability to pass post job offer drug and background test, as well as random drug testing thereafter
- Timeliness and reliability
- Ability to think quickly, adapt to changes in schedule, and multitask
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Must complete CPR, First Aid, and Defensive Driving certification within first month of hire.
Please complete application form by clicking the link, or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will consider full or part-time driver applicants.