Angel MedTrans is a rapidly growing non-emergency medical, and special needs transportation company. We currently provide transportation services for Medicaid recipients along the Wasatch front through a contract with a state wide brokerage firm, and are contracted with several other care facilities, medical organizations, and hotels along the Wasatch front. We are actively pursuing new contracts and are exploring franchising opportunities in other areas. Demographic trends make the demand for our services extremely high and we seek full- or part-time dispatchers who can come on board to help us handle this rapidly growing demand.
- Quickly learning our dispatch, scheduling, reservations, and routing procedures, as well as the software we use to perform these functions.
- Answering multi line telephone calls and providing excellent customer service.
- Office administrative tasks, billing and bookkeeping during dispatching down time.
- Basic office, customer service, and telephone experience.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks, office administration, and learning new software programs.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to cope with stress and changing priorities.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-starter who can take initiative and help a young company grow
- Strong computer skills – tech savvy with ability to learn new software programs and train others.
- Solid and confident decision making.
- QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, email, and other general office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both verbally and electronically.
Please email resume, and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will consider full time or part-time candidates. Initial schedule will be Monday through Friday with some Saturday shifts possible. Wage $11.00 – $15.00 per hour DOE.
Angel MedTrans LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.